We use Zoho as our mail and calendar provider.
You will need to make your own personal calendar available to your organisation, along with subscribing to both individual (ie email@example.com) and organisational calendars (ie firstname.lastname@example.org)
Making your own calendar available to the organisation
- Go to https://mail.zoho.com/
- Click on the settings button on the right ⚙️
- Then click on the calendar settings and click on the calendars box
- Click on share next to your name and then “share this calendar with your organisation”. Make sure you select the Permission: View Event Details.
- Then please let the team know that you have shared you calendar and for them to subscribe to it.
To subscribe to the organisational calendars
- this is a little clunky
- On the settings screen go to the calendar settings again and click on the subscribe box
- This brings up a screen where you enter the email of the person you want to subscribe to contacts calendar. Enter their email. Click on the subscribe button underneath. This brings up a screen. Click on Org and then their calendar should appear. Click on the subscribe button.
- If they haven’t correctly shared their calendar then you can click on the “request them to share button”.
- On the same settings screen at the bottom of the page is an option to subscribe to Group calendars
- Select the calendar you want to subscribe to and hit subscribe.